Monday 11 July 2011

Another Fellow Blogger - Model Railway

A few of you may remember me mentioning my friend Jim and his Cycling Club Blog that featured a lot of riding along the disused lines in and around the Gatesheas and Co. Durham areas. Well after lending my 'expert' advice, he has finally created a blog that will be showcasing his extensive Railway Photographs. Jim's Train Pics is now live and can be found here

Another friend of mine who has also decided to blog about his model making is Chris Heath. His blog will catalogue the building and creation of his new loft layout, Wynyard Lane. I have actually seen some of his models first hand and I can say without doubt it's difficult to find anyone with his amount of attention to detail and he's just a novice in comparison to some. Wynyard Lane Models is now live and can be found here and keep up to date with his progress.

Please have a look when you get the chance, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

No comments: